Wedding photo and videography for the Midwest and select destinations, based in central Minnesota and opened 2017.
Tig Degner began his professional wedding photography and videography career in 2013, and has over one hundred events of experience. Tig’s work emphasizes genuine candid moments and a rich visual aesthetic.
Tig’s philosophy begins with getting to know each bride and groom, and tailoring his work for their unique personalities, plans, and styles. Both the wedding day experience, and the way it is captured, are top priorities.
With a wide range of experience capturing wedding ceremonies and rituals—including Catholic and other Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim, and secular traditions—Tig happily serves couples of any faith and orientation.
Always seeking to learn and grow as a creative professional, Tig uses up-to-date professional photo, video, lighting, audio, and post production tools and techniques to ensure quality work under any conditions.
Degner Studio provides many features and options often unavailable from other photo and videographers:
- professional editing of every photo and video delivered
- all photos (typically 500+) delivered digitally at full resolution
- all videos delivered in multiple resolutions for playback on a variety of devices
- print release included with all photos
- raw files and copyright also available for purchase
- owner Tig Degner personally captures every wedding
- all Degner Studio second shooters have 100+ weddings of experience
- backups of all work kept indefinitely and available for re-delivery if needed
- custom packages and services available to meet special needs and requests